[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia – Nigel Greens Apps is proud to announce the new release of their business management iPad app. Nail Tech Manager provides nail technicians a way to maintain detailed client information including contact details, allergies, skin conditions and client preferences. Bookings can be created using the services added by the nail technician and stock items can be added to keep track of inventory. A built-in 5 week calendar shows upcoming client birthdays and appointments.
Nail Tech Manager creates an iCloud enabled calendar for bookings which also allows the calendar to be viewed on other iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPod touch. A Nail Tech Manager calendar event can be created manually using the Apple Calendar app to prevent bookings being made during a set period. This could be useful for blocking out public holidays or other periods of unavailability.
* Supports portrait and landscape view
* Create services, clients, bookings and stock items
* Uses a dedicated iCloud enabled calendar for bookings
* Contains a built-in 5 week calendar
* Shows upcoming client birthdays
There are six main options available to customise Nail Tech Manager:
* Prevent double bookings
* Prevent editing of completed bookings
* Display completed bookings
* Add preparation time between bookings
* Automatically create a reminder alarm when creating a booking
* Allow deletion of clients, bookings and stock
* Made for iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nail Tech Manager, Version 1.0 is $27.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively on the App Store in the iPad Business category. For more details please visit Nigel Greens Apps online. Members of the media may contact Nigel to request a free promotional code for review purposes.Nigel Greens Apps
Nail Tech Manager 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Brisbane, Queensland/Australia, Nigel Greens Apps is owned and operated by Nigel Green, a developer of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Apps. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Nigel Green. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.