[prMac.com] Santa Clara, California – Masalasoft announces the release of myOffice – Microsoft Office Edition 2.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The users of myOffice cannot only polish their writing and management skills but can also create proficient quality documents in Open Standard Format that can be Viewed or Edited in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Open Office or any other Standard Word Processing Application.
This flawlessly programmed application, myOffice, also includes a high quality viewer for Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, Text and a wide variety of Image file formats. Users of myOffice can save their time by downloading files from virtually anywhere: from the internet, from a computer through a USB cable or from an external file management system like Dropbox or Google Docs.
The application comprises a Rich Text Editor, Document Manager, PDF Expert, Spreadsheets, Document
Scanner, Voice Recorder, PDF Converter, File Manager and a Cloud Sharing Framework through which
users can flawlessly work with cloud based storage systems like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Now let’s talk about what’s new in this latest version.
What’s New in Version 2.2:
* Documents Scanner
* Fax documents from within the app
* Create/Edit Spreadsheets
* Box and Sugar-Sync integration
Smart Phones have the potential to change the way we live our lives,” said Irfan Farooqi, the Vice
President of Corporate Strategy and Marketing for Masalasoft (Pvt) Limited. “With more and more computing power and rich hardware capability in smart phones, the innovation in applications is taking the benefits of mobile technology directly to common users. Our next generation of mobile business apps aims to take the burden of content management off from the users by creating amazingly simple mobile interfaces for our customers.”
* Create and Edit Rich Text Documents on your iPhone or iPad.
* Create and Edit Spreadsheets
* Scan documents and convert to PDF
* Create Hand-Written notes and draw Sketches
* Create Voice Memos
* Transfer files to or from your PC or Mac wirelessly or through USB
* Work on your documents even when you are not connected to the internet.
* Send documents as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS
* Synch your documents with Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive or FTP.
* View Word & Excel files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
* VIEW PowerPoint, PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF, and more!
* Open & Edit files created through this app from any 3rd party app that supports the “Open In” feature
* Create or Download Documents from anywhere and carry it with you wherever you go
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 32.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
myOffice – Microsoft Office Edition 2.2 is just $8.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category.myOffice – Microsoft Office Edition 2.2
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Masalasoft (Pvt) Limited is a software development and IT consulting firm which goals are to help its
customers efficiently to execute, manage and support their Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering
Services and Enterprise Application Programs. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Masalasoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.