[prMac.com] Lyndeborough, New Hampshire -Independent developer, Pirate’s Moon today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of MyArtToolsLite 1.0. MyArtToolsLite is designed exclusively for use with the iPhone. It’s your digital creative equivalent of an artist’s small painting canvas or drawing pad.
MyArtToolsLite is created to be user-friendly and versatile for any skill level from the novice to the professional. All ages can use it for plain-old-fun, fast conceptual sketches or fully finished serious artistic work. Creativity starts with an idea. When inspiration strikes, this tool provides fast easy access to creative sketching tools.
Using MyArtToolsLite can be as simple as opening the app, choosing a drawing tool and beginning to draw. As an easy-to-use application with extensive help files built into the program, MyArtToolsLite is the creative onscreen equivalent of your drawing pad. From realistic to abstract, finger painting to complex drawing, MyArtToolsLite is developed to emulate real-life artistic media using the pencil, pen, brush, laser, image-import or text tools. Using MyArtToolsLite, users can create beautiful sketches and paintings anywhere. Works-in-progress can be saved and reopened. Finished works can be sent out as high resolution files to iCloud and other storage options. Finished works can also be shared with clients, co-workers, friends and family via email, messaging or directly with any of the popular social sharing networks available on the user’s iPhone.
Users can create their drawings from scratch, or they can import images from the Photos Library where they can be modified, drawn over, filtered or used as templates.
To see examples of what can be accomplished using MyArtToolsLite, visit the Art Fusion Lite blog (link is below: http://matslite.piratesmoon.com/af/index.php) which has example images created during field-testing for this release version.
MyArtToolsLite supports multiple composition layers, with each tool creating its own layer. Layers can be combined into complex drawings. Use the included filters to modify any bitmap image layer. The tool properties panel can be used to adjust the various tool layer controls. Works-in-progress can be saved as layered files. Finished works can be saved as high resolution PNG files to iCloud, the Files app, Dropbox, and other storage options. Finished works can also be shared via email, messaging or any of the popular social networks.
* Emulates real-life artistic media
* Intuitive interface
* Multiple layers for precise composition control
* Imports images from the iPhone Photos app
* Crop and share creations with all your social networking accounts
* Save high resolution PNG images to iCloud, the Files app, DropBox, etc.
* Within the app, save layered files of works-in-progress
* Reopen saved layered files
* Extensive help files
* Help files are localized for English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese
* Privacy: MyArtToolsLite collects no information from the user – Zero
* Fully supports retina screens
* Highly responsive 64bit drawing engine
* Exceptional 64-bit color
* Each tool is a separate layer
* Adjustable layer hierarchy
* Adjustable properties for each tool
* Over 30 GPU accelerated artistic filters
* Save and reopen working files
* Eyedropper color selection
* Convert images to drawing tools
* Vector based text tool
* Modify text, stroke and fill colors
* Add dimensionality using drop-shadows
* Built for iPhones
* Requires iOS 13.0 or later
* 23.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MyArtToolsLite 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment and Photo/Video categories. Review copies are available upon request to members of the press.Pirate’s Moon
Purchase and Download
Example Art Work at the Art Fusion Blog
Promotional Video (28 MB)
Pirate’s Moon, Inc., of Lyndeborough, NH, was founded in 1986 to provide interactive multimedia development services. Current primary thrusts are developing iOS applications both internally and externally. Pirate’s Moon’s Internet address is www.piratesmoon.com. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Pirate’s Moon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, and Apple Pencil are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Senior Multimedia Specialist