[prMac.com] Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – If you have every wondered what happens at night while you’re asleep, whether you talk in your sleep, if your partner snores, or if you woke up because the dog was barking – then this app is for you. My Sleep Talk Recorder can answer these questions for you.
Did you know that 5% of adults and 50% of children talk in their sleep? Are you one of them? My Sleep Talk Recorder will record what you say while you’re asleep and dreaming. It will make sure that you don’t miss out on that fantastic idea you had last night or the chance to prove to your partner that they snore.
* Useful and entertaining
* Only records when there is sound (talking, snoring, etc), eliminating the need to listen to 8 hours worth of recordings in the morning
* Delete unwanted recordings and save the ones you like as favorites
* Share the recordings with your friends
* Time-delayed start
* Set a record window to automatically stop the recorder after a given number of hours
* Adjust the recording sensitivity to minimize recording of background noise
* Recordings saved as .wav files so you can share with anyone
* Records while screen is locked
My Sleep Talk Recorder is a paid application but Cleric Software Solutions also offers a free lite version to allow you to experience the functionality and feel of the full version. My Sleep Talk Recorder Free has all of the functionality offered in My Sleep Talk Recorder, but each recording session is limited to 2 hours instead of 24 hours.
* This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 2 MB
Pricing and Available:
My Sleep Talk Recorder 1.0 is $0.99 (USD). The lite version, My Sleep Talk Recorder Free, is free of charge. They are both available now in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.Cleric Software Solutions
My Sleep Talk Recorder 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Cleric Software Solutions was founded in 2005 by Robert Cleric. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2013 Cleric Software Solutions, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.