[prMac.com] HCMC, Viet Nam – It’s time to alter your music listening habits! Make music more interesting and satisfy your passion wherever you are! Filled with cool features, Mvdio is the free music video app for visual music lovers and iOS technology fans alike.
Mvdio is a free music video application which allows users to interact with music visually and continuously. Featuring with a video player, Airplay, many music channels, and more advanced features, playing music is now unlimited. Not only can you listen to music, you can also discover, share, and satisfy your soulful passion wherever you are.
With MVDIO, you can:
* Explore YouTube music videos with Mvdio Hot Channels
* Connect and play music videos on your Apple TV through Airplay
* Search for songs and music videos on YouTube directly and effectively
* Explore our suggestions based on your local data and music history
* Experience multiple player with full screen and high-quality videos
* Add song to playlist and continuously play them on your device
* Subscribe channels, “like” songs, comment on and share music via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS
* Discover music further by viewing lyrics and suggested songs
* Express your music status with your Facebook friends
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 8.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mvdio 1.0 Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.Mvdio 1.0
Download from iTunes
Founded over 10 years, GNT Inc. is a leading mobile service company in Japan. Youthful, passionate, dynamic, constantly innovating and pushing technological boundaries, we are grasping the international market with 4 core mobile services: Mobile Media Services, Official Mobile Content, M-Commerce (E-Commerce) and Mobile Advertising. GNT Inc. is located in HCMC, Viet Nam. Please check us out on website. Copyright (C) 2014 GNT Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.