[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan – Shubiki Corporation, Japan’s leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled “Introduction to Reasoning,” for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning programs, “BISCUE App” and “BISCUE e-Learning” in seven languages.
Thinking and speaking logically is one of the most fundamental skills required for all businesspeople. When doing global businesses between people with different cultures and types of languages, properly communicating with a correct logical development will be even more necessary. This course is designed for every businessperson to easily master how to think and speak logically by providing the basics of reasoning and tips for reaching a reasonable conclusion.
The content is available in the “BISCUE App” via an in-app purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning “BISCUE LS” on smartphone, tablet, and PC.
* Title: Introduction to Reasoning
* Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
Table of Contents:
1. Basics of Reasoning
2. Deductive Reasoning
3. Inductive Reasoning
4. Reasoning in Your Routine
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* Summary of the chapter
* Audio narration for each language included.
System Requirements and Specifications:
* Application name: BISCUE (Product name BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
* Compatible with other platforms in the future.
* Product pricing is indicated in each store.
* For “BISCUE App,” courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
* Prices will be quoted separately.
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning “BISCUE LS.”
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE e-Learning 2.0.9 is free, available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category. The app is also available for Android devices through the Google Play Store. Courses are available as in-app purchases.BISCUE App for T-shaped Professionals
Download From iTunes
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 1,000 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of “BISCUE App” and “BISCUE e-Learning.” The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small- and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) 1993 – 2015 Shubiki Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.