[prMac.com] Heidesheim, Germany – Moth Software is proud to announce the release of Mail Archiver X 5.2 for macOS, an update to their app that serves as a companion to the user’s current email client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application’s native database format, Evernote, Filemaker, or PDF.
Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated. Following the archiving process, users may browse or search from the Mail Archiver X viewer.
New Features for Mail Archiver X 5.2 are:
* French, Italian and Spanish localisations have been added
* Archiving Gmail emails from AppleMail is much faster
* The interface has been modernised
* Archiving from IMAP accounts with a date range is much faster
* Emails can be coloured for AppleMail instead of moving them to the trash
* Mail Archiver no longer needs to stay in front when archiving to Filemaker
Feature Highlights of Mail Archiver X are:
* An ideal email management and archive solution
* Protect and save all emails in a single archive folder
* Archives emails from the following formats: Mail, Outlook, Postbox, Powermail, Thunderbird, and standard mbox
* Exports emails to the following formats: Internal Database, Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text
* Built-in email database browser
* Filemaker support, when using the Filemaker Version 18 or higher archive
Pricing and Availability:
Mail Archiver X 5.2 costs $44.95 (USD) and is available directly from Moth Software. A free, fully-functional, 10-day trial version can be downloaded. Mail Archiver X 5.2 comes with a 30-day, money back guarantee. Review copies are available upon request.Mail Archiver X 5.2
Mail Archiver X Download
Located in Heidesheim, Germany, the Moth Software team is a small independent software company founded by Beatrix Willius in 2004. Beatrix is an experienced project leader and developer with several years experience in Realbasic, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, SQL, AppleScript and Filemaker. Copyright (C) 2004-2020 Moth Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.