[prMac.com] Heidesheim, Germany – Moth Software is proud to announce the release of Mail Archiver X 3.2 for Mac OS X, an update to their app that serves as a companion to the user’s current email application/client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application’s native database format, or in Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text formats. Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated.
Moth Software has designed Mail Archiver X with speed in mind. Particularly valuable for businesses and individuals who may save hundreds of thousands of emails over many years, the app is several times faster than the fastest email app. Mail Archiver X employs the peerless Valentina database from Paradigma Software.
Following the archiving process, users may browse or search from the Mail Archiver X Browser.
“What would you do if your Gmail account was hacked and your emails deleted? Do you really have a backup of your most important data?” asked Moth Software spokesperson, Beatrix Willius. “If you answered ‘No’ to these questions, Mail Archiver X is the simple, inexpensive solution to your email management and archiving problem.”
New Features for Mail Archiver X 3.2 are:
* Speed of archiving has been improved.
* Exporting emails to Filemaker is now using a different method, which is more reliable and faster.
Feature Highlights of Mail Archiver X are:
* An ideal email management and archive solution
* Protect and save all emails in a single archive folder
* Archives emails from the following formats: Entourage, Eudora, Mail, Outlook, Postbox, Powermail, Thunderbird, and standard mbox
* Exports emails to the following formats: Valentina (native), Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text
* Built-in email database browser
* Exchange is supported for Apple Mail, and Microsoft Entourage and Outlook
* Filemaker support, when using the Filemaker Version 12 browser
Compatible Email clients:
* Microsoft Entourage: 12
* Qualcomm Eudora: 6.0 or higher
* Apple Mail: any version
* Postbox: 1.0 or higher
* Microsoft Outlook: 14.0 or higher
* CTM Development Powermail: 5.1 or higher
* Mozilla Thunderbird: 3.0 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Mail Archiver X 3.2 is $34.95 (USD) and available directly from Moth Software. A free, fully-functional, 12-day trial version can be downloaded. Mail Archiver X 3.2 comes with a 30-day, money back guarantee. Review copies are available upon request.
Bonus and Price Increase:
From the 10th to the 24th of August 2015 Mail Archiver 3.2 comes with a bonus from Take Control books “Take Control of Security for Mac Users” with a value of 15$ (USD) because security is becoming more and more important for computer users. After purchasing the bonus will be sent by email, which can take up to 24 hours. After the 24th the price of Mail Archiver X will increase to $39.95 (USD).Mail Archiver X 3.2
Download Mail Archiver
Located in Heidesheim, Germany, the Moth Software team is a small independent software company founded by Beatrix Willius in 2004. Beatrix is an experienced project leader and developer with several years experience in Realbasic, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, SQL, AppleScript and Filemaker. Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Moth Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.