[prMac.com] Cupertino, California – Launched by MixVibes, creators of innovative DJ solutions used by DJs and musicians worldwide, Cross DJ 1.2.0 for iPhone and iPad has been updated to include seamless Soundcloud integration, new editing facilities, easy sharing and more. Cross DJ is available now in the App Store. Cross DJ is the first app to record and share mixes on Soundcloud Record, edit and share a mix on Soundcloud straight from an iPhone or iPad. No computer needed, it’s all built in the app.
Edit Mixes Directly:
Browse and play the recordings from the app. Edit titles and descriptions. One can even make it more personal by uploading an artwork.
Direct Share To Soundcloud:
Log in to the Soundcloud account from within the app and upload the mix. Share the Soundcloud link on Facebook / Twitter, or make it private. If the user does not have a SoundCloud account, a Facebook connect module pops up, enabling to create one in seconds.
What else is new in this update?
Retrieve the mixes from a computer: plug the iDevice to the computer, open iTunes and go to the Apps tab. Hit CrossDJ to access the mix list.
* 2 vinyl decks with realistic scratch
* Ultra-accurate synchronization and ultra-fast beat matching
* Complete DJ Mixer with 3-band EQ, volume faders, cross-fader and level meters
* Parallel waveforms and track overview display + Beat grid editing
* Effects + X/Y control pad for FX
* Hot cues
* Pitch fader and pitch bend
* Direct access to your iTunes library Sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
* Compatibility with most Bluetooth receivers for cable-free mixing
* Multi-audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
* External mixer audio routing mode (channel A and B are routed to different outputs)
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cross DJ for iPhone 1.2.0 is only free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Music category. Sharing and recording (under 5 minutes) is available in the free iPhone app. To unlock the recording time an in-app upgrade is required. An iPad version is also available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Please contact the press team to get a free download promo code.MixVibes
Cross DJ 1.2.0
Download from iTunes (iPhone)
Purchase and Download (iPad)
MixVibes was founded in 2003 by Eric Guez in Paris, France. In 2003, the first version of the famous Digital Vinyl System software (MixVibes DVS) was released. The revolutionary systems enable to mix and scratch digital files with timecoded vinyl and CD with any ASIO soundcard. Today, the company is still growing fast and concentrates all its precious time on audio research and development on MixVibes VFX CONTROL, a video solution to mix video like music, and CROSS, a cutting-edge cross platform, cross technology DJ software. After 10 years of dedication and hard work, MixVibes products are now used by many DJs and musicians worldwide and we are still very happy to receive advice, feedback and ideas from you on your ideal future digital Djing! All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 MixVibes. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.