[prMac.com] Phoenix, Arizona – Doji Studios, LLC today is proud to announce the release of Mighty Zip 1.4, a minor update to their zipper racing arcade action game developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. In Mighty Zip, your goal is to race down a zipper path and stay alive by avoiding the angry button obstacles. In this vertical scroller you can throttle the speed of the zipper by moving your finger up or down, which will help to avoid health-damaging collisions. There are many fun and challenging angry button obstacles that will become increasingly difficult to test your dodging skills to the max. Collect power-ups (for abilities) and gems (for continues) to achieve your highest level.
* Fast-paced arcade style gameplay that’s easy to play but hard to master
* Fluid graphics with zipper physics based gameplay
* Intuitive one-touch finger control to race the Mighty Zip character around the screen
* Throttle your zipper for slow, normal and face melting zipper speeds
* Over 100+ levels with random obstacles and zipper paths each game
* Collect enough gems to continue your progress
* Mystery box containing five power-ups (cool) and one power-down (not cool)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 21.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mighty Zip 1.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for members of the press. For more information, please contact Mark Groynom.Mighty Zip 1.4
Purchase and Download
We are two indie game developers, based in Arizona, with a goal to produce amazing Apps. Our mission is to create games that everyone, including ourselves, would like to play with a focus on simple fundamentals to achieve gaming nirvana. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Doji Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
CGO – Chief Gaming Officer