[prMac.com] San Francisco, California – 908 Inc has announced a fresh update of their incredible game – Taktiko! It’s available in App Store. Just click and have a great time enjoying awesome graphics, new sounds and more levels of complexity. In addition, we want to introduce you to Roger Mole.
Taktiko is a new puzzle game: you have a large square of blocks that should be removed. Get scores by drawing different target shapes to make a line. Additional lines of blocks will appear whenever a line has been cleared off. Do a combo by clearing many lines at a time and make blocks blue to get more scores!
Draw target shapes to make a line and get as many scores as possible. You are done when you don’t have any valid area to remove based on the current target shape. There is no timer here, so you should take your time thinking for the best possible move:
* New beautiful graphics
* No need to rotate shapes – draw them as you want to
* Cute sound – turn it on and off
* Introducing Roger Mole
* “Fresh twist inspired by a classic game, and perfectly fit to kill some time” – Eko Mirhard
* “Clear. Addictive. Perfect timekiller.” – Captain Obvious
* “Missed my breakfast and lunch playing” – Sasha Grey
Little Roger Mole:
Roger is a mole and as all the moles he has poor eyesight. Practice playing Taktiko and help Roger to collect coins to buy glasses in future updates.
* The game is familiar and surprisingly new at the same time
* Endless addictive gameplay
* Unique touch controls – your finger is your control
* No rainbow colors or annoying sounds – it’s just the challenge and you
* Retina graphics
Grab it for Free and don’t forget to switch to the real world from time to time.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 13.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Taktiko – a puzzle game 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.908
Taktiko – a puzzle game 1.2
Download from iTunes
Our goal is to grow successful products from ideas. We have own development company in Ukraine (Eastern Europe) and a number of successful projects we invested. We worked on our projects such as Audiko, Klumba etc. and develop games and apps for Iphone and Android. Copyright (C) 2012 908 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.