[prMac.com] McHenry, Illinois – Medela AG recently launched MyMedela(TM), an iPhone(R) app that offers first-of-its-kind digital breastfeeding support for pregnant, new and experienced mothers. This 24/7 resource provides mothers with robust tracking tools, along with personalized, expert advice on nursing and pumping. It delivers proactive guidance for overcoming issues, as well as tips that can lead to a positive breastfeeding experience for mother and child. The MyMedela app offers several unique features, all of which are included in the free download:
* An exclusive, clinically developed Breastfeeding Confidence Assessment helps mom understand her strengths and focus on meeting her breastfeeding goals. Once mom takes a brief assessment, she receives personalized content based on her results – such as tips and educational information to boost self-confidence and knowledge in areas where she may need it.
* A Problem Solver tool instantly connects mom with answers to common breastfeeding and pumping questions and challenges, all developed by healthcare professionals, including lactation consultants.
* Personalized delivery of relevant articles and videos, based on the data mom continues to enter and where she is on her breastfeeding journey, to keep her informed when it matters most.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MyMedela Breastfeeding Companion(TM) 2.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, visit Medela online.Medela
MyMedela Breastfeeding Companion 2.0.0
Download from iTunes
The Medela family company, headquartered in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland, was founded by Olle Larsson in 1961. Medela concentrates on two business units: “Breastfeeding,” with fundamental research that is recognized globally and leading in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products, and “Healthcare,”engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela has 18 subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia, distributes its products in over 90 countries, and employs more than 1,500 staff worldwide. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Medela AG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.