[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California – Independent developer Jiayi Chong presents Math Summoner, a revolutionary real-time Math Strategy Puzzler game for the iPad. The game is set in a mysterious world where creatures and spells are summoned via mana acquired from solving Math Puzzles.
The player conjures up various mythical beasts like an Ice Dragon and Fiery phoenix through a series of puzzles involving Arithmetic, Fractions and Geometry. A variety of defensive magical spells like fireballs and lightning bolts can be acquired and cast onto evil aliens trying to foil the player’s summoning plans.
The player’s progress is logged and displayed as graphs using a fully-featured score tracking system. In addition to that, players can send each other Math Homework challenges over the network. This feature is useful for teachers and educators wanting to challenge and monitor multiple students playing the game.
* Covers the California Common Core Math Standards – 1.OA.6, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 1.G.3, 3.NF, 3.G.2, 8G-1
* Arithmetic: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Negative Numbers, Large Numbers
* Fractions: Learn and Identify Fractions visually, associate numeric representation of Fractions with visual meaning
* Geometry: Learn and manipulate basic Geometric Transformations. Match and observe how basic Transformations like Rotation, Reflection and Scaling affect shapes
* Customize every topic for the student/child’s requirements
* Multiple User Profiles
* Fully-featured Score and Progress Tracking System. Every question and answer by the player is logged and ready for review. Display progress of the player using beautifully plotted graphs
* Review every question for every session using the Score and Progress Tracking System
* Send Results via Email to an Educator, Teacher or Parent. Send the Graph back as an Image or the player’s questions and answers as a PDF file
* Assign and Challenge Homework Game Sessions to other players over the network! Pick and choose topics you want designated players to practice on and challenge them via Game Center. Get notifications from players who finished your assigned homework
* Beautifully-crafted worlds for the player to explore and play in. Experience desert oasis, mystical bamboo forests and chilling ice caves
* Unleash mythical beasts like an ancient dragon and a fiery phoenix
* Solve an array of fun math puzzles to unlock the mystery hidden within the worlds
* Reign down powerful magic spells like lightning, fireballs and starbursts on your enemies
* Acquire formidable creatures like the spirit owl to aid your quest
* 3 Character classes tailored for varying levels of difficulty complete with a Leveling and Experience system. Gain more spells and abilities as you play through the various worlds
* An interactive tutorial to get the player started on the game
* Challenging but yet casual gameplay, suitable for all ages
Math Summoner does not include any in-app purchases, social networking or data analytics in the app.
* Compatible with iPad 2 and above
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 41.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Summoner 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.Math Summoner 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Sunnyvale, California, Jiayi Chong is an indie developer specializing in fun, unique apps for the iPhone and iPad platforms. He believes in bringing the joy and excitement of video game mechanics to the wonderful educational world of mathematics. Copyright (C) 2012 Jiayi Chong. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.