[prMac.com] Anse, France – Kiupe announces the release of Math Mathews 1.0 – The search for the necklace of Sylla, a serious game made to allow children and adults to practice multiplication tables in a fun environment. Math Mathews is now available for iPad.
In a playful and quality environment, Math Mathews help children revise their times tables. Math Mathews uses game mechanics (collecting coins and rewards, accomplishing tasks, escaping from enemies) in a learning perspective (practicing time tables), which improves user engagement and learning.
* 3 mini-games created with speech therapists, based on three different methods to practice math. Each game includes a learning stage and a arcade stage
* A pirates-style immersive game and an engaging story
* Monitoring tools for parents to track progress
* A training section where players can revise their time tables in a classical way
* Up to 7 different players accounts can be created
* A treasure room where players can collect their booties and badges
* A safe environment: no adds, no in-app purchases, no web… Only the game!
English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
* Requires iPad with iOS 4.3 or later
* 41.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Mathews 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.Math Mathews 1.0
Purchase and Download
Kiupe is an interactive publishing house founded in France in 2012 by video game and serious game experts. Kiupe’s founders have a strong experience in serious game and video game development as well as game design and storytelling and share one belief : learning can be fun. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Kiupe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.