[prMac.com] Saint Petersburg, Florida – Napland Games has released a major update for their game, Wordspionage. Wordspionage is a multiplayer, turn-based word game with innovative spy-themed features that let you gain advantages over your opponents. It takes a board game that’s been around for decades and adds a fresh spin unlike any other.
Players can challenge up to three opponents in one game, pick standard placement of multipliers or random placement of multipliers, choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn, and play up to 30 games simultaneously.
The new version of Wordspionage was constructed based on feedback from its passionate fans. Players can now chat with each other, activate quick new game matches and rematches, and receive a daily reward of in-game currency. Various gameplay components were enhanced to provide a smoother and more custom player experience.
* Cover ID: Add a blank tile to your hand to make stronger words
* Surveillance: Spy on your opponent’s letters to anticipate their next move
* Misdirection: Shuffle the multipliers to confuse your opponents
* Switch: Give one of your letters to an opponent and get their best letter in return
* Flash Bomb: Destroy the multipliers for one turn to stop opponents from using them
* Sabotage: Take away half of your opponent’s last turn score
* Double Agent: Steal half of your opponent’s last turn score and add it to your score
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wordspionage 2.00.01 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is also available in the Google Play store.Napland Games
Download from iTunes
Napland Games is an independent game development company owned and operated by Sean Mann, lead developer, and his wife Shannon Ahn, marketing manager. Their main focus is casual games for mobile devices, Windows, and Mac. Napland Games was founded in April 2013 and is based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA. Copyright (C) 2015 Napland Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.