[prMac.com] Ekero, Sweden – Maintain has announced the release of Cocktail 8.6 (Yosemite Edition), the latest maintenance update of Cocktail for users running OS X Yosemite 10.10. Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to gather disk information
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may report problems with mdutil
* Addresses an issue in which which network optimization for Fiber connection type could not be applied
* Addresses an issue in which check of the S.M.A.R.T. status may fail
* Addresses compatibility issues with OS X Server 5, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 and Microsoft Office 2016
* Resolves an issue in which the uninstaller may fail to reset network settings to their default values
* Improvements on the “Clear log files” procedure
* Overall performance improvements
* Other minor bug fixes
Cocktail 8.6 (Yosemite Edition) requires OS X Yosemite 10.10 to run. Cocktail (Mavericks Edition) for OS X 10.9, Cocktail (Mountain Lion Edition) for OS X 10.8 and Cocktail (Lion Edition) for OS X 10.7 are available for download from Maintain website.
Pricing and Availability:
Cocktail 8.6 (Yosemite Edition) is $19.00 (USD) for a single user license and available for purchase from the Maintain website.Cocktail
Download Cocktail 8.6 (Yosemite Edition)
Maintain develops tailored applications for Mac users. We work towards creating technical solutions which maintain your computer and make it as efficient and easy to use as possible. In addition, we offer comprehensive consultancy and support services which cover everything from operation of existing systems to purchase and implementation of new technical solutions. Among our clients are: Major League Baseball, Puma, The New York Times, Sony Pictures, Ericsson, Fortum, The City Of Calgary, Peak Performance, Loreal, Harvard University, Los Angeles Times, Swedish Film Institute, Weber, ESPN, Business Week, Swedish National Police Board, Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Getty Images, University of Texas, South Park Studios, CompUSA, bwin, Lockheed Martin, Defense Intelligence Agency, University of Michigan and hundred of thousands of Mac users around the world. Copyright (C) 2015 Maintain. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.