[prMac.com] Ekero, Sweden – Maintain today is proud to announce the release of Cocktail 7.9.1 (Mavericks Edition), the latest maintenance update of Cocktail for users running OS X Mavericks 10.9. Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
* Addresses minor compatibility issues with OS X Server
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to scan preference files
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to restart Core Audio daemon
* Addresses an issue in which improper permissions were applied to the Account Policy log during the rotation of this log
* Addresses an issue in which VoiceOver stopped working after clearing Audio components cache
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to create a Keychain key
* Addresses an issue in which the “Shut Down” Automator action may fail or result in an error
* Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may stop responding when trying to display certain log files
* Fixed compatibility issues with Adobe CC 2015
* Improvements on the “Purge inactive memory” procedure
* Improvements on the “Clear CrashReporter logs” and the “Clear Apple System logs and diagnostic messages” procedures
* Improvements to the logging function
* Overall performance improvements
Cocktail 7.9.1 (Mavericks Edition) requires OS X Mavericks 10.9 to run. Cocktail (Yosemite Edition) for OS X 10.10, Cocktail (Mountain Lion Edition) for OS X 10.8 and Cocktail (Lion Edition) for OS X 10.7 are available for download from Maintain website.
Pricing and Availability:
When unregistered, Cocktail runs in demo mode and will expire after the tenth launch. Cocktail is $19 (USD) for a Single User License or $39 for a Family License that covers up to five (5) computers and available for purchase from the Maintain website.Cocktail
Download Cocktail 7.9.1 (Mavericks Edition)
Maintain develops tailored applications for Mac users. We work towards creating technical solutions which maintain your computer and make it as efficient and easy to use as possible. In addition, we offer comprehensive consultancy and support services which cover everything from operation of existing systems to purchase and implementation of new technical solutions. Among our clients are: Major League Baseball, Puma, The New York Times, Sony Pictures, Ericsson, Fortum, The City Of Calgary, Peak Performance, Loreal, Harvard University, Los Angeles Times, Swedish Film Institute, Weber, ESPN, Business Week, Swedish National Police Board, Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Getty Images, University of Texas, South Park Studios, CompUSA, bwin, Lockheed Martin, Defense Intelligence Agency, University of Michigan and hundred of thousands of Mac users around the world. Copyright (C) 2015 Maintain. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.