[prMac.com] Cupertino, California – The full newsstand version of YouWorkout Volume 2, featuring an exclusive interview with David Beckham and much more, is available now in the App Store. YouWorkout Magazine is only $0.99 USD for a full year subscription if purchased during the month of January 2013, nearly a $20 savings on the ultimate in sports, health and fitness-focused digital content.
A free sample of the full YouWorkout Magazine is now available as the standalone universal app YouWorkout Lifestyles, which can be found separately in the App Store. YouWorkout Lifestyles is a brand new opportunity to preview the content available in YouWorkout Magazine for zero cost.
In addition to YouWorkout Lifestyles, LifeApps Digital Media’s other apps – MDWorkout, YouWorkout Lifestyles, YogaWorkout and TennisWorkout – are also available for free during the month of January 2013 on the App Store.
YouWorkout is a quarterly publication designed from the ground up to take advantage of the iPad’s remarkable features and form factor. Each edition invites subscribers to touch, watch, listen to and read content in a totally new, interactive way that’s impossible with traditional media. Sports fans can even enjoy videos of their favorite athletes and fitness gurus.
The premiere edition of YouWorkout Lifestyles features:
* YouWorkout Exclusive: Megastar soccer player David Beckham sits down with YouWorkout’s Ken Lawrence to talk about his plans to continue playing into his 40s. Find out how he intends to do it.
* Athlete Profiles: Brad Richardson of National Hockey League Champions the L.A. Kings shows how his multi-sport interests exemplify the YouWorkout lifestyle.
* Gear Bag: Keiser compressed air machines are gaining favor with athletes and trainers looking for the next level of competitive training.
* Game Face: Hot Hands – The science and stats behind famous winning streaks.
* Sports Kitchen: Eat & Grow Young – Superfoods to the Rescue! YouWorkout sits down with best-selling author of SuperFoodsRX, Dr. Steven Pratt.
* PRO Workout: The NFL’s Ryan Lindley, of the Arizona Cardinals, and Anthony Toribio, of the Kansas City Chiefs, share their workouts and training secrets.
* Beating the Clock: YouWorkout looks at the controversial HGH treatment for turning back the hands of time.
* Players at Risk: In Part 2 of our continuing golf injuries series, Dr. Peter Mackay demonstrates the Magic Move for correcting the “S” Posture.
* YouWorkout Trainer: Our very own sports performance trainers take you through four functional training exercises to develop strength and power.
“Millions of people around the world have just made New Year’s Resolutions related to health, fitness, nutrition, exercise and weight loss,” LifeApps Digital Media CEO Robert Gayman said. “By introducing them to YouWorkout and our free fitness and workout apps during the month of January, we’re helping them reach their goals.”
“We are excited to offer a $0.99 limited time subscription to YouWorkout,” Gayman added. “People can workout by learning from the pros and following along with expert demonstrations, insider health tips and professional training advice.”
This release contains “forward-looking statements” as that term is used under the federal securities laws. Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “future,” “may,” “will,” “would,” “should,” “plan,” “proj ected,” “intend,” and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause LifeApps’ actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated, including risks and uncertainties relating to the Company’s business, product development, marketing and distribution plans and strategies. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) including the Company’s current report on Form 8-K relating to the reverse merger filed with the SEC on September 25, 2012. The Company does not undertake to update these forward-looking statements.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
YouWorkout 4.0.4 is free to download and available worldwide through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. Readers who want to experience all that YouWorkout Magazine has to offer can subscribe before January 31, 2013 for only $0.99 for four issues and save nearly $20.00 off the cover price. For a special sneak preview of all that is offered in YouWorkout magazine, readers can download the brand new YouWorkout Lifestyles for free.YouWorkout 4.0.4
Download from iTunes
YouWorkout Lifestyles 4.0.4
LifeApps Digital Media Inc. (OTCQB: LFAP) (OTCBB: LFAP), is a digital media company focusing on health, fitness, sports publications, and next-generation social networks. The company is a leading, authorized developer, publisher and licensee for Apple iOS – iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad – and Android tablets on Google Play and Kindle Fire and Androids via Amazon Mobile Marketplace. Health, fitness and sports enthusiasts can benefit from the expertise of top-tier sports physicians, performance fitness trainers and professional athletes through LifeApps(R) multi-sport and fitness publications and mobile apps. These subject matter experts create the skills, drills and workouts that are featured in the family of LifeApps(R) Digital Media products and publications. Copyright (C) 2013 LifeApps Digital Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.