[prMac.com] Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – MacVideo Promo, an etailer specializing in unique money-saving bundles of apps, plug-in, templates, and training for Mac video enthusiasts, today announced their inaugural bundle for the 2012 holiday season. A $1,500 USD value, the MacVideo Promo Holiday Bundle includes the following components for just $199.95:
* BoinxTV (regularly $499): allows users to combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video. BoinxTV is like a personal TV truck – without the truck! It is perfect for recording presentations, lectures, video podcasts, sports, concerts, sermons, and more.
* Boris Continuum 3D Objects Unit (regularly $399): features 5 powerful effects filters that make it easy to create 3D objects using text and shapes in Adobe After Effects (CS6, CS5.5, CS5, or CS4), Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6), Apple Final Cut Pro (X and v7), Apple Motion (v5), and Avid Media Composer (v6.x or v5.x).
* Martini by PowerProduction Software (regularly $199): makes it easy for editors to direct additional shots and sequences in Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7. With Martini’s dynamic power, editors no longer need to use black slugs with text explaining what “shot goes here”. Loaded with hundreds of classic and unique shot styles, Martini’s easy-to-use interface guides editors through the quick creation of composite shots.
* Class on Demand Black Card (up to $200 value): offers 2-year access to any one video-based training package from Class on Demand’s catalog. Users can choose from an extensive list of titles that cover topics such as editing, lighting, cameras, and more. Each training title comes packed with tips and techniques from industry experts.
* VideoBlocks Production Content Bundle ($100 Value): includes 25 royalty-free transitions, production music tracks, motion backgrounds, and lower thirds.
* Eye Scream Factory Winter Holiday DVD Theme Kit ($105 Value): provides 84 templates for fast creation of holiday-themed DVD menus and packaging.
Pricing and Availability
The MacVideo Promo Holiday Bundle is immediately available from the MacVideo Promo website for just $199.95 USD, savings of over 85% off the regular price of the included items. The limited-time bundle will be available through January 6, 2013.MacVideo Promo
MacVideo Promo Holiday Bundle
Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, MacVideo Promo is an etailer specializing in unique money-saving bundles of apps, plug-in, templates, and training for Mac video enthusiasts. The company’s inaugural Holiday Bundle includes apps and tools from Boinx Software, Boris FX, PowerProduction Software, Class on Demand, VideoBlocks, and Eye Scream Factory. Copyright (C) 2012 MacVideo Promo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Sales and Marketing