[prMac.com] Tampa, Florida – Isotope 244 is pleased to release Machines at War 3 v3.1 for macOS. The fist update released for the platform in over 3 years. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. The game boasts 21 campaign missions, unlimited random map skirmishes with many settings, and network multiplayer to challenge friends.
* New Ignis flamethrower unit.
* You can now swipe the touchpad with two fingers to move the view.
* New sound and window engine, fixed black screen bug.
* Many bug fixes and performance increases.
* 64-bit support.
Over 1200 players rate the game 4.7 / 5.
“The best RTS game available on iOS.” – MobileTechReview
“Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles.” – Nizulo
“The randomly generated maps mean that the experience is new each and every time.” – Daily Joypad
* Build over 130 different types of units and technologies
* Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
* Command and conquer massive 5,000 unit battles
* Play unlimited random map skirmishes
* Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
* Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
* English, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian
* mac OS 10.9 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Machines at War 3 (v3.1) is only $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google play, as well as available on Kindle. Review copies available upon request.Machines at War 3 (v3.1)
Isotope 244 is an independent developer of games for iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows based in Tampa, FL USA. It was founded by James Bryant in 1999. Isotope 244 is best known for developing strategy and action games for both desktop and mobile devices. The company has received numerous awards for its real-time strategy and action games. Copyright (C) 2019 Isotope 244. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.