[prMac.com] Hong Kong – With the progress and development of technology, the computer has become a more and more dangerous space where personal safety is no longer perfectly guaranteed because of the external malicious attacks through virus e-mails, documents, software, and more. Some software downloaded and installed from the Internet could be the malware that may affect a user’s Mac, even the server, however, Gatekeeper can help a Mac user against the attack from such software. Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, as a secure media player for Blu-ray fans, now is compatible with Gatekeeper 10.9.5 and Yosemite 10.10, which allows Macgo to offer better service for Mac users as an identified creditworthy software developer.
Gatekeeper is a new feature in Mountain Lion and OS X Lion v.10.7.5 that builds on OS X’s existing malware checks to protect the user’s Mac from any widespread malicious software downloaded from the Internet. It controls over whatever software or App that users install on their Mac. Gatekeeper options can be found in Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab > Allow applications downloaded from.
There are all together three options as follows:
* Mac App Store – Only allow apps that came from the Mac App Store can open. Mac App Store is the safest and most reliable place to download and install applications. These applications are reviewed and detected by Apple to see whether it’s safe or not before it’s accepted by the store. If the app is unqualified, Apple will remove it from the store.
* Mac App Store and identified developers – Only allow apps that came from the Mac App Store and developers using Gatekeeper can open. For applications from developers other than the Apple Store, developers can get a unique Developer ID from Apple and use it to digitally sign their applications. These applications are not reviewed by Apple, but if malicious activity is detected, Apple can revoke this developer’s ID and block any applications from it in the future.
* Anywhere – Allow any apps to open regardless of their sources, which will make a user’s Mac less safe.
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player users can choose the second option on Mac for that Macgo is a trustworthy identified developer. Macgo is making efforts for being accepted by Apple Store. Now the latest version of Mac Blu-ray Player v.2.10.6 also fixed some problems based on user feedback.
* Compatible with Gatekeeper 10.9.5 and Yosemite 10.10
* Fix the incompatibility with large font
* More Blu-ray discs playable
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player is available now at $39.95.Macgo
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player v.2.10.6
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful blu-ray experience and to optimize iSO devices for users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Macgo International Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.