[prMac.com] Hong Kong – Professional multimedia solution provider, Macgo is pleased to announce the launch of Macgo Blu-ray Player 2.15.2, an update to their popular Blu-ray player for OS X, which now offers supports the developer preview of OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Macgo Blu-ray Player has been widely recognized as the best and cost-effective Blu-ray player for both Mac OS X and Windows OS. The ongoing 33% off discount offer for this powerful software will save a lot of money for Blu-ray fans, and boost people’s interest into Blu-ray entertainment.
After Apple’s new Mac OS X beta release, Macgo updated its products line, especially Mac Blu-ray Player for a better user experience. Macgo Blu-ray Player 2.15.2 now enables users to play Blu-ray on the latest Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. Any comments are very welcome on the Macgo Facebook Page (MacBlurayPlayer) after El Capitan users have tried this Blu-ray Player software.
What’s New in Macgo Blu-ray Player V2.15.2:
* Supports the developer preview of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Fixed the incomplete OSD display problem
Main Features of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
* The first Blu-ray player software for Apple Mac OS X in the world
* Support smooth playback of Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, and BDMV folder
* Support any other media formats like .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, and .FLV, etc.
* Hardware Acceleration function enabled by Macgo BluFast MX technology
* Media files sharable between computer and iOS devices provided by Macgo AirX function
* Up to 1080p HD quality Blu-ray entertainment and DTS 5.1 stereo output without loss of data and frame
El Capitan is now open to developers, and the public beta version will be officially launched in July, but users can upgrade for free this fall. Macgo can support the developer preview of OS X 10.11 El Capitan now. And the team will work hard to launch an update soon after Apple’s Mac OS X 10.11 beta version release to provide better Blu-ray entertainment for users who would like to play Blu-ray on Mac OS X 10.11. By that time, Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player would be an excellent choice for them to play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, and BDMV folder on Mac. Users can download Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player here to try their Blu-ray resources. Also a Blu-ray drive (internal or external) is needed to play Blu-ray discs.
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher – Supports developer preview of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
* 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
* 250 MB of free disk space
* Internal or external Blu-ray drive
* USB 2.0 or above
* FireWire 400 or above
* Internet Connection
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player 2.15.2 is available for download on the Macgo official website. A single license purchase of Macgo Blu-ray Player version is $39.95 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Macgo Blu-ray Player Suite is also now available for $54.95 (45% off).Macgo
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player 2.15.2
Recommended Blu-ray Drive
Macgo International Limited is devoted to provide the most wonderful Blu-ray experience for Mac and Windows users, and to optimize iOS devices for users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Macgo International Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Facebook Profile: View