[prMac.com] Birmingham, United Kingdom – Kids love gadgets, they also love rewards – combine those together and you get “Reward Board” – the best interactive kids reward app on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Lunapip is proud to announce Reward Board, formerly Kids Reward Chart, is a 21st century take on the traditional reward chart. A fun, interactive way to help children develop good behavior and habits.
These are some of the benefits that Reward Board provides:
* Encourages good behavior
* Encourages children to complete tasks such as finishing schoolwork
* Encourage children to participate with household chores like keeping bedrooms tidy
* Gives children goals to work towards
* Encourages decision making – children decide whether to spend their points now or save for better rewards
* Provides a sense of achievement – Children can see their progress on the colorful reward board. Each child gets their own row on the board so they can see who has the most achievements so far!
How Does Reward Board Work?
* Children complete tasks that parents assign to the app. Parents can have any number of tasks each worth from 1 to 5 points
* Parents also setup any number of rewards and specify how many points a child needs to claim the reward
* As each child completes tasks they are awarded points. Children can use their points to claim a reward or keep saving for a better reward
* The app keeps a log of events so the parent can easily see when tasks were completed or rewards claimed
Reward Board is a great tool for the modern family.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 45.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Reward Board 3.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Lunapip
Reward Board 3.0
Download from iTunes
Based in the United Kingdom, Lunapip is an independent software developer focusing on Apple mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 Lunapip. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.