[prMac.com] Vancouver, Washington – LPD Interactive, LLC today launched its to-do list and task management app Adoo in an effort to solve a major problem … check marks are old and no longer useful. Complete with new productive to use advancements such as the swipe-to-done feature that allows users to swipe their task to the left to complete or swipe to the right to do later, Adoo is well on its way to bringing the task list into the mobile age.
Furthermore, Adoo was made to help people across the world not only keep up with their daily to-do’s, but easily organize, set priorities and take action to become more productive. To do so, Adoo has several useful features that helps people input their to-do’s and get out of the app as fast as possible to start doing them, including:
* Swipe-to-done: As mentioned above, enter your to-do’s and complete them by swiping them to the left, which reveals a green slider with a white checkmark. Awww, it’s easy being green. Sorry Kermit.
Swipe to do later: If you have items that don’t necessarily need to be done now, the swipe them to the right to do next or swipe even further to do later.
* Set reminders: If you have a hard date on which a to-do needs to be done, just add a notification to remind yourself later so it pops up on your mobile device. This is great for when you need to pick up the kids (don’t be that parent that forgets to pick up your kids …) or for reminding yourself to pick up a card for mom’s birthday.
* Prioritize: There are a few ways to prioritize … either set “now,” “next” or “later” when you create a to-do list from the pop-up menu after pushing done, swipe the task to the right if you’ve already created the to-do, or simple tap and hold the to-do to rearrange it from top to bottom, bottom to top or right in the middle. By default,
* Color coding: Categorize your to-do’s by color … green for finances, purple for home, red for office, etc.
* Take a picture: Ever been to the grocery store and forget what brand of soap your spouse told you to get? Don’t want to call to sound insensitive for forgetting? Just snap a photo and pull it up at the store and you’ll be a hero.
* Reactivate Tasks: Accidentally swiped to complete a task? Tap the menu button in the upper left and then tap on completed items to move it back. You can also completely delete all of your completed items from this list.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Adoo 1.0 is available as a free download on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch. Premium features are available via In-App Purchase for an introductory price $.99 (USD).Adoo 1.0
Download From iTunes
YouTube Video (Trailer)
LPD Interactive, LLC is a Vancouver, Washington based mobile application developer of the simple mobile to-do list app Adoo and Clock Weather News, a free stylish retro flip clock app featuring stunning HD images based on local weather, RSS news feed with an alarm clock download available. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 LPD Interactive, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.