[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon – Today Coradine announced the third major update this year for its pilot logbook software for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. LogTen Pro is the market leading logbook app for professional pilots on the Apple platform. LogTen Pro Dakota introduces a highly requested new logbook calendar view, new contextual menus for instant access to the tools most used by pilots, and the ability for long-haul/multi-crew pilots to instantly calculate and update their logbook for relief time.
“The Coradine team, with daily input and ideas from pilots around the world, is constantly exploring ways to make logging, tracking, analyzing and reporting pilot logbook time as efficient and effective as possible,” said Noah Lieberman, Coradine founder and CEO. “LogTen Pro Dakota puts powerful new capabilities in our customers’ hands and we’re excited for pilots to experience the many enhancements, and features that will help save them time and make logging flights and staying in compliance with aviation authorities easier than ever.”
Innovative feature additions in LogTen Pro Dakota for iOS:
* Calendar. This new logbook calendar view makes it easy to see at a glance which days are in the air and which days are at home. Just tap the calendar icon.
* Contextual Menus. These menus save time by helping quickly perform actions without having to tap into the item on the list. For example, press and hold on a flight on the Logbook tab to create a return trip, or on a place in the Places tab to view a map of all flights to or from that place.
* Relief Time. This much requested feature for long haul and multi-crew pilots enables them to instantly include common relief time splits which, if the pilot so chooses, will also automatically deduct from total time. No need to do math, just tap.
Additional Features and Improvements:
* Native iOS dark mode support
* Improved Jeppesen Pro Pilot log reports
* Improved AirlineApps report
* Improved New Zealand report
* Improved Summary reports
* Improvements to sharing flights with a digital signature
* Improved performance and reliabilityLogTen Pro 2019.3
Download from the App Store
Coradine transformed pilot operations with the introduction of the world’s first pilot logbook for iPhone in 2007. Today, Coradine leads the world in professional logbook software, helping make pilots lives easier and safer, while reducing paper use and the environmental impact of aviation around the globe. Our commitment is to make the world’s best electronic tools for pilots, and to do our part in helping create a sustainable future. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2003-2019 Coradine Aviation Systems. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.