[prMac.com] Stockholm, Sweden – Lingon X 6 from Peter Borg Apps helps you to run what you want, whenever you want. Lingon X 6 can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens.
Lingon X 6 can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. It has many new features like running jobs as root and on multiple dates, it can also monitor all jobs in the background and show a notification when something changes. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
The new Lingon X 6 has many new features and improvements:
* Dark mode
* Log – see the log for each job
* Tree view – see jobs listed hierarchically
* See the login items from System Preferences and some of the apps
* Improved accessibility support, preferences and user interface
* Added way to edit system jobs (see FAQ for more information)
* Added way to uninstall the internal helper tools
* Optimized for High Sierra
* Many, many other small improvements and bug fixes
* macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Lingon X 6 is available now for $10 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies). Upgrade and site licenses are available.Peter Borg Apps
Lingon X 6
Direct Download Link
Peter Borg Apps is a small, but great, company that creates apps for macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. We believe in creating easy to use, powerful and elegant apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Peter Borg Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.