[prMac.com] Lexington, Massachusetts – Beacon Mobile is proud to announce the launch of SwiftBites, Their app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices that teaches the basics of the Swift programming language.
Learn how to code in Swift while you’re on the go from the convenience of your iPhone. Whether you’re a complete beginner or experienced developer looking to learn one of the hottest new programming languages, SwiftBites will teach you the basics of Swift and get you started on this awesome learning adventure. You’ll even get awarded a nifty little certificate for completing the entire mini-course! 🙂
Why should you learn Swift?
* Swift is the future of app development
* Demand for Swift developers is high
* Swift recently ranked as the #1 most desired language in a worldwide developer survey
* Swift is now an open source project
* You’ll be able to build apps with less code than in Objective C
Why download SwiftBites?
* Small, interactive lessons help you learn faster
* Challenge questions will test your knowledge throughout the course
* Broad coverage of core Swift language concepts
* Run sample code and see the output
* Syntax coloring matches Xcode to increase familiarity
* Earn your SwiftBites Certificate of Completion and bragging rights
Don’t spend your time reading volumes of documentation on Swift. Take the fun and interactive approach instead, and download SwiftBites today! Check us out at the SwiftBites website. See you on the inside!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal App
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SwiftBites 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.SwiftBites 1.0
Download From iTunes
Press Kit (ZIP)
Beacon Mobile designs and develops high quality mobile applications for iOS users. Copyright (C) 2015 Beacon Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.