[prMac.com] Guildford, United Kingdom – Daniel Spindelbauer is pleased to announce the release of LaunchTime 0.9, an update of his app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. This update introduces new features, the option to filter launches by location, and hiding specific launches. Also, users can send us tips to help with the development of the app. The majority of the app has been refactored to make it more stable, faster, and to make it easier to implement new features in the future.
* Added Filter option for Launches list
* Added option to hide launch in the Launches list
* Added countdown for every launch
* Added Tip Jar, you can send us tips to help with the app development
* Enabled landscape orientation
* Moved notification switch to Launch Details view from Settings
* Fixed countdown label colour
* Fixed date format (shows 00:* instead of 24:*)
LaunchTime shows you everything that you need to know, including the live streams, location of the launchpads, details of the missions, and information about rockets. Browse future launches and get their detailed information. Always have the latest information available on your phone, so you can watch each liftoff live. It will even notify you so you won’t miss the next one.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 27.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LaunchTime – Rocket Launch Schedule 0.9 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.LaunchTime – Rocket Launch Schedule 0.9
Download from iTunes
LaunchTime Press Site
The app is developed by Daniel Spindelbauer, a Computer Science undergraduate student at the University of Surrey. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 Daniel Spindelbauer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.