[prMac.com] Paris, France – Independent developer, Jerome Cabridens is excited to introduce Labyss, a game for iOS devices. In the game, you embody a little creature, Roklyss. Roklyss wants to collect all the stars of each world. But Rocklyss is stubborn and when he is moving, he won’t stop until he finds another wall.
Labyss is a mix between mazes and challenge movements. It appears simple, but it’s a beautiful complexity puzzle game, that makes this game really additive. Try it and you never want to stop playing it!
* Difficulty increase with easy levels at the begining to get use to Roklyss movements
* Swipe or tap to control Roklyss, your choice
* 3 worlds and 45 levels (more levels coming soon in free updates)
* Unlock the bonus levels in each world, by collecting all stars
* Universal App, play on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini
* Retina display support
* No In-App Purchase, no additional purchases needed to complete all levels
* English, French
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal App for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini
* iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPad 2 or newer
* 66.27 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Labyss 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review are available.Labyssgame
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Located in France, Labyss was founded in 2014 by Jerome Cabridens. It is an independent development game. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Jerome Cabridens / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.