[prMac.com] Cupertino, California – In 1597, Sir Francis Bacon momentously wrote that “Knowledge is Power.” Well fast forward 418 years, and developer Adam Chater has faithfully captured that maxim in his innovative, intellect-building new iOS app: knwledge. Suitable for all types of users – but especially valuable for career-minded professionals who are constantly striving to improve themselves and those around them – knwledge is built around the core concepts of catch, review, learn and share:
* Catch: Users can quickly and easily record knowledge that they deem to be valuable, notable, useful or simply interesting. The information can derive from virtually anywhere and anything, including a book, podcast, website, conversation, insight, and so on. Users can then store the information in categories, such as Business, Change, Leadership, Professional, Personal Growth, and more.
* Review: Users can instantly review the knowledge they’ve “caught” anytime they wish. They can also tell the app to provide them with a random selection of their knowledge at a set time each day.
* Learn: Users can benefit from the wisdom of others by easily importing knowledge from Twitter. They can also launch the convenient “Quick Catch” tool to rapidly grab knowledge on-the-go, and create “knwledge codes” to catch large amounts of bulk knowledge.
* Share: Users can share their knowledge with anyone they wish, including colleagues, peers, family members, friends, mentors, or the general user community. They can also share via the above-noted “knwledge codes”. (Note: a Twitter account is recommended so users can get the most out of the app’s sharing features.)
“As we go through life, we constantly come across valuable knowledge that would benefit ourselves, as well as those around us,” commented Adam Chater. “Now, users have a quick, easy, convenient and fun way to catch, review, learn and share all kinds of knowledge. It’s an ideal way for anyone to keep knowledge in front of their mind so they can become a better professional, mentor, coach, leader, negotiator, partner, parent, person – there’s no limit! And at the same time, the app helps people make a positive difference in the lives of others, and in the world around them. Sir Francis Bacon would definitely approve!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.2 or later
* 6.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
knwledge 1.16, the new must-have app for anyone striving to boost their intellect and educate those around them, is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.knwledge 1.16
Purchase and Download
Blip Video (Demo)
Based in Australia, Adam Chater is a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ), and a Heavy Mobile and Fixed Plant Specialist. He is a driven leader who is focused on ongoing improvement and coaching others, and is passionate about finding ways to make a difference. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Adam Chater. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.