[prMac.com] San Francisco, California – A new mobile game, “Koala Heroes,” launched in time for Valentine’s Day, features several popular game mechanics in one. It starts out in a world of candy dreams that warm the player’s heart upon when fetching the koala’s most precious desire – a simple leaf of eucalyptus – is fetched. Players move across five worlds as they help the koalas find eucalyptus under a tower of sweet candy; bring koalas to the other shore of man-made lakes where delicious eucalyptus leaves await; stop hungry night owls from snatching baby koalas in treetops; steer a koala across city landscapes to its favorite food source, while avoiding oncoming traffic and hungry dingos.
Koala Heroes comes with many free gifts when played to completion, including a beloved Koala Jo doll (it will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day if ordered before February 7th). Prizes consist of a combination of tangible goods and visual assets, as well as over one hundred promotional offers and coupons that include free haircuts, books, meals, vitamins, and other items to help sweeten the deal.
The koala computer game character, inspired by a shamanic proverb, shapeshifts, transcends the universe, and realizes real human emotions, like sadness. With KJ Gamez, the computer game user enters a world where nothing is impossible for the small fearless koala. The koala becomes its own hero while exploring a world with endless possibilities.
* Reward ingenuity with 101+ free gifts when a game is played to the end
* Let a small koala teach by example that fears are only real if we allow them to be
* Learn about global and environmental relationships while following your passions
* Value delayed gratification and perseverance in bringing projects to completion
* Improve brainpower skills such as problem solving and increased attention
* Play with ease! This game was designed for any age (6 and up)
* Created for smartphones, KJ Gamez also work well on iPads and other tablets
* Different levels of entertainment include stunning visuals, music, and sounds
* Multiple stages were designed for any age group and skill set in mind
* High-endurance gameplay leads to epic wins with multiple prizes in wait
* Clean user interface with consistent menu structure throughout each game
* Easy access to pause button, instructions, sound settings, and scores
Koala Jungle; Koala Heroes; Aqua Koalas; Koala Maze; Koala Museum; Dream Koalas; Pop Art Koalas; Happy Koalas; Space Koalas; Magic Koalas; Smart Koalas; Snow Koalas
Apps: Koala Coloring Book; Klassic Koalas Master Collection (thirteen books in one app)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 29.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Koala Heroes 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Koala Heroes is also available on Google Play and Barnes & Noble Nook stores.Koala Heroes 1.0
Purchase and Download
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
KJ Gamez (TM) features entertaining, socially conscious Apple and Android smartphone games centered around a koala rag doll avatar, simply known as “KJ Hero.” Inspired by shamanic powers attributed to the koala by ancient Aboriginals, KJ helps conquer fears, encourages the player to achieve the impossible, explores character reinvention, transcends universes and known realities. Each game comes with free gifts when played to completion. The prizes consist of a combination of tangible goods and visual assets. Copyright (C) 2013 KJ Gamez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.