[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia – When you have to take care of a loved one, they need you 24×7. But in today’s world where you need to work and take care of life’s issues, it’s impossible to keep to be 2 places at once. But that’s where technology comes in and at the leading edge is Keep Close Contact.
Keep Close Contact 1.3 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices allows you to have FaceTime video calls any time you want without the person on the other end having to do anything. So people with disabilities, limited dexterity or even who don’t understand the technology can see you face to face.
If you need to remind your mom to take her medication, or prompt your granddad about a doctor’s appointment it’s fast and easy to hear from and see you any time of the day or night.
You can even send messages that appear in large easy to read text to give them a gentle nudge without intruding. Keep Close Contact will even send you an alert if your message is not acknowledged so you can be follow up and make sure everything is OK. Plus, with great family-friendly features like picture sharing, your loved ones will have constant reminders that you care. You can be high tech and high touch. Sign up for your free trial. Your loved ones will thank you for it.
* Securely initiate FaceTime video calls without any action being needed by the recipient, ideal for people with limited mobility
* Send ad hoc or scheduled reminder messages in giant text for medication, appointments and similar events
* Receive alerts if messages are not acknowledged so you can take further action
* Remotely upload favorite photos to create an electronic picture frame slideshow
* The person being cared for can initiate a video call to their carer with one touch great for emergencies or just a chat
* Free companion app Keep Close Contact Carer to make it even easier to keep in touch
A carer account is needed on the Keep Close Contact system which is created when you subscribe within the app using In App Purchase. A 7-day free trial period is provided, you may cancel the subscription by signing into the iTunes Store from your iOS device and using the Manage Subscriptions option.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Keep Close Contact 1.3 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.Keep Close Contact 1.3
Download from iTunes
Wyari Pty Ltd is a consultancy and software development organization that has been operating in Australia for 30 years. In that time Wyari has provided services to many organizations of all sizes. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Wyari Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.