[prMac.com] West Haven, Connecticut – Looking for Holiday gifts for the music lover? The new Fusion Guitar, billed as “the world’s most advanced electric guitar,” allows musicians to unplug, learn, record and write music anywhere creativity takes them this holiday or beyond. Fusion Guitar, the planet’s first iPhone/iPod-integrated, portable, wireless electric guitar with built-in amp, battery and speakers provides unprecedented access to classic tones, guitar effects and music apps on the go.
Designed by guitarists for guitarists, the Fusion Guitar is a great portable addition to the experienced player’s collection, with the ability to practice and play on the go, around the campfire, impromptu creative sessions, on the streets or at the next big show, It’s also the perfect guitar appealing to the learner who wants to quickly and easily take their playing to the next level with access to YouTube tutorials, interactive learning apps and sound effects from favorite artists and classic guitars.
“A new era for the electric guitar is finally here with Fusion Guitar, the 21st century guitarists’ gateway to musical expression,” says Dave McAuld, Fusion Guitar founder and designer. “Combining the Fusion Guitar with iOS guitar apps unleashes amazing possibilities for learning, creating, performing, and sharing music.”
Fusion Guitar Features:
* Take Your Electric Guitar Anywhere. Fusion Guitar eliminates the need for multiple hardware devices: amplifier, speakers, foot pedals, power supply, multiple cables, a computer and computer-guitar interface
* Compatible with a wide range of guitar digital effect and recording apps like JamUp or AmpliTube. Supports iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s and 6s Plus, iPhone 5 and 5s, iPod touch 5th and 6th generation.
* Amazing Feel, Genuine Look. Full Scale Neck and Fingerboard. Canadian Maple Body & Neck extended through body to bridge for strength and traditional electric guitar tone. Premium Rosewood or Maple Fingerboard.
* Loud & Clear. Two built-in Tymphany Peerless full range speakers coupled with a high frequency tweeter enclosed in an advanced proprietary patent-pending floating speaker housing. Driven by a powerful, US designed 20-Watt Class-D amplifier. Low Vibration and Feedback, Amazing Sound.
* Breakthrough Battery Life. Built-in high capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 6 hours play and 3 hours charge time.
* Classic On-Board Hardware. Two interchangeable high output Humbucker pickups with coil split capability on bridge pickup. Providing a total of 15.6K ohms. High Quality Bridge with standard speaker volume and pickup dials and three-way pickup selector. Three Lineout Options for PA, Amp or Headphones output.
* Portable Size – 33 x 11.4 x 3.2 inches
* Supplied with custom designed padded gig bag, interchangeable device docks, Genuine Fusion Leather Strap, DC Power Pack and a set of extra strings.
Pricing and Availability:
Gift the first of its kind electric guitar, Fusion Guitar is available at a special holiday price of $899 (USD) through December 24 with promo code: ROCK-N-ROLL-SANTA-FG. Follow @Fusion_Guitars on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. For more info, please visit Fusion Guitar online.Fusion Guitars
YouTube Video (Walkthrough)
YouTube Video (Josh Cashman & The Fusion Guitar)
YouTube Video (Meet the Fusion Guitar)
YouTube Video (Effects And Amps)
Launched to the public in August 2017. Fusion’s revolutionary all-in-one electric guitar, is essentially a new breed of electric guitar, as the built-in iPhone dock utilizes applications that can make the guitar emulate any guitar effect. Fusion Guitar has been awarded Best Design Award, Consumer Electronics, Australia’s oldest and most prestigious design awards program, promoting excellence in design and innovation. Fusion Musictech is based in Melbourne, Australia, and Connecticut, USA. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Fusion Guitars. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.