[prMac.com] Forbach, Other – HooliApps, a publisher of utilities and mobile games, today announced that version 6 of iziTime for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices is now synced with Dropbox. The update has been published in the App Store
The addition of this feature is the answer to the demand of many users to share their data between their devices, smartphones and tablets, and to ensure the retention of their data in case of malfunction or change of their phone.
“Users will be able to save their work schedules in a simple, secure and free way on their Dropbox personal account, and also to be able to use the application on all their mobile devices. Dropbox is a reference among the various online storage services,” says the developer.
* Enter scheduled working hours and hours (arrival time, departure time, breaks, comments, and overtime)
* Night time management
* Cut-off work management (morning, afternoon)
* Multi schedules and projects
* Automatic calculation of the total duration worked
* Adjustable hourly rate (eg 90% / 75% for ambulance attendants)
* Print weekly time sheets / monthly / yearly (PDF, csv)
The app is translated into 27 languages, and is actively used by over 18,000 users (47% in France, 13% in Italy, 3.8% in the United States, 2.3% in Germany, 2.3 % in Vietnam, 0.5% in Poland, 0.4% in Russia).
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 37.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iziTime : Work Planning 6.0 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Subscriptions are available as convenient in-app purchases.Hooliapps
iziTime : Work Planning 6.0
HooliApps is a developer of iOS apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 HooliApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.