[prMac.com] Bangalore, India – Independent developer, Lokesh Hanumappa introduces 7 chakras 1.0 for iOS. Every Good or Bad thing in Your Life can be traced back to a good or bad chakra in your body. Hence it is very important to track our chakras on a regular basis.
Chakra is a Energy Center in our body and there are 7 of them. Each controls certain physical and mental aspects.
Diseases, stress, relationship problems, financial problems, spiritual problems – all of them can be solved by balancing the related chakra in your body. Hence it is very very critical to know and keep chakras in order.
The 7 chakras app is very unique and the first of its kind!
* Questionnaire based Chakra Test. Every Test Report is detailed and can be saved for further review. Test Reports are organized by the date on which test was taken. Test Report can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Email.
* Record all activities that you carry in day to day. This automatically will be organized into activities falling in one of the 7 chakras. Each Activity will be shown to you whether, it effects the particular chakra positively or negatively.
* Know about each of the 7 chakras in detail.
* Set/Reset Reminders of hourly/daily/weekly/monthly frequency so that you can remain focused to keep your chakras in balance. (Please note, first monthly reminder is for 30 days and rest will follow calendar month.)
Chakra Balancing and Chakra Tuning is a simple by-product once you know the activities that are actually blocking your chakras.
I am a Reiki Master myself and I will be happy to get feedback from fellow chakra enthusiasts! I created this app to help people who want to track chakras in the most practical way possible.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
7 chakras 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.Lokesh Hanumappa
7 chakras 1.0
Located in Bangalore, India, Lokesh Hanumappa is an independent developer whose passion is in development for the iPhone and iPad platforms. He has created many meaningful and life changing apps addressing different aspects of Life. Copyright (C) 2013 Lokesh Hanumappa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View