[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – Tension Software is proud to announce Invoices 3.1.1, an important update to their app designed to create, manage and print commercial invoices on the Mac. Using Invoices users can create commercial invoices with just simple click operations inserting pre-made values.
Invoices allows to have a pre-made list of:
* Products and services as a custom long free-form text description
* Products and services as rows of a multi item invoices with automatic calculation of total based on quantity and prices introduced
* Bottom notes where to specify payment methods and others
* Private note for internal purpose only
Invoices is smart in creating and making your invoices:
* Invoices are created with customizable date and unique serial per invoice
* Data input is easy, fast and error proof.
* Can manage track number and order number
* 2 different value of taxes can be applied to total
* 2 different tax ID can be used for customers
* It can assign VAT values based on the customers automatically (very useful as example for VAT in Europe if customers is in another country or outside Europe)
* It can change on the fly price, discount, quantity of product items you are going to insert in item based invoices
* Invoices can be printed with custom company logo and header
* Page format A4 and USA-Letter are managed in native way
* Free form text descriptions and items by row invoices can coexist in the same document
* Invoices can be searched and sorted early by year customers and many other values
* Data used for input can be sorted and filtered before inserting for an easy to do input
* Invoices can have layout with customer on right or on left with position ready to be used for mail shipment
* Invoices can be seen as they will be printed and zoomable at different values
* Generated invoices are easy to print using your printer
* Import/Export functions to import form TSV and CSV values and export in many formats included custom formats, all with a wonderful native and easy to use Mac interface
* Generated invoices are easy to save as PDF (for email sending)
* Full User Guide in PDF explaining in details how to use it, accessible under the Help menu.
Invoices is easy to use and adjustable to any country requirements:
* All the label composing the printed invoice can be customizable in the preferences according with your language.
* You can generate final invoices with only labels in your language.
* Tax ID and Tax percentage over total are customizable and optionally usable, you can set it in accordance to your country/state rules.
* Settings are different for different documents, so you can have different set of values for different companies you manage.
* Numbers, currency, money amount, date are all customizable in accordance with your settings.
Invoices is document based, users can manage as many company as they like, one for document and in a document they can manage all the invoices of a single company for all the years. If users need to keep records also of credit invoices for a company, as example, they can simply create another document to manage them.
Invoices is Apple CoreData native, it can manage a very very large amount of data with no problems at all. Invoices is fully optimized for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
New in this release:
* Now allows up to 3 decimal number in Tax %
* Improved visualization of decimals numbers when value is < 1
* Bug fix quitting with opened documents
* Other minor bug fixes
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Invoices 3.1.1 is just $34.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other languages) and is available through the Mac App Store in the Business category.Tension Software
Direct Download Link
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Tension Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.