[prMac.com] Fair Oaks, California – Infrastructure Upgrade, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate release of Upgrade It! 1.1.1 for the iPhone. This groundbreaking iPhone application is designed for architects, engineers, geologists, oceanographers, biologists, planners, IT professionals and the general public. IUI has developed a tool to shape your community. Make your voice known:
* Provides a way to recommend improvements in your community. Upgrade It! features geo-located mapping that connects your views to the appropriate planning agencies.
* Provides a way to recommend improvements in your community on your iPhone for roads, airports, bridges, schools and housing. Ratings include: High priority (red) to low Priority (green). Re rank users’ opinions and recommendations for existing problems.
* Geo-located map pinning of your recommended infrastructure improvements utilizing a color coded rating system (Red – high priority to Green – low priority)
* Utilization of pre-established visualizations/comments
* Re-rank existing pins created by previous users to construct aggregated statistical data of community preferences (roads, schools or facilities that are in the greatest need of improvement)
* Unlimited user input
* Free for community users
* Support for advertisers with iAd
* And more
Radically change your community engagement. Want to find out how? Contact IUI. Stand out from the competition. Utilize IUI’s custom-tailored solution. Download Upgrade It! on the iPhone. Deploy IUI’s solution in the field utilizing an iPhone. Learn about IUI’s real-time proprietary solutions.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 7.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Upgrade It! 1.1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.Infrastructure Upgrade
Upgrade It! 1.1.1
Download from iTunes
Infrastructure Upgrade, Inc. (IUI) is based in Fair Oaks, California. IUI is incorporated in Delaware. IUI was founded in April of 2012 by Matthew L. Myers, CEO. IUI develops cloud based software for architects, engineers, planners and geologists. Copyright (C) 2015 Infrastructure Upgrade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.