[prMac.com] Arnhem, Netherlands – Indie development company, Steve Development just released their first game, Top That Score 1.0 for iOS. After months of hard work this free fast paced iPhone game finally hits the App Store.
The aim of Top That Score is to rotate blocks to create loops, the bigger the loop, the higher the score. There are two types of small blocks – a straight block and a bended block- that randomly appear on the playing field. Different color blocks also appear on the field, all with different functions, which make the game even more challenging and enjoyable. Create successive loops and and see your score get multiplied! Can you make more and bigger loops than your friends or even the best players of the world?
Why read about it when you can just give it a try! The game is available for free in the App Store!
There are five different blocks that randomly appear in the game.
* Yellow blocks – This block can be rotated and used to make a connection, it’s the most common block in the game and has no further abilities
* Red blocks – Make a closed connection including this block and al adjacent blocks will be destroyed
* Green blocks – Include this block in a closed connection and your time bank will grow with ten seconds
* Grey blocks – This is a solid non rotatable block. You have to make a connection with it as it stands on the board or blow it up using a red block
* Purple blocks – When using this block in a loop it will remove all grey blocks
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Top That Score 1.0 is free and worldwide available through the App Store in the Games category.Top That Score 1.0
Download from iTunes
Founded in 2011 in Arnhem, The Netherlands, Steve Development focuses solely on the development of iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Steve Development. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.