[prMac.com] Gothenburg, Sweden – iMyList is an advanced list manager app that helps you to create lists for anything you need. You can create lists with data of several different types and it contains great tools for sharing, sorting, searching, editing, and viewing your information.
iMyList , the paid version of the app, supports iCloud to share your lists between your iOS devices. iMyList Lite is the free version of the app. The app is translated into English, Chinese (simplified), Spanish, French, German, and Swedish.
* Share lists using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter
* Support for iCloud to automatically share your lists between your iOS devices (only available in iMyList )
* Support for text, email addresses, web addresses, decimal numbers, integer numbers, dates, times, checkboxes, yes/no-values, on/off-values, geographical (GPS) locations (with automatic address lookup), images, and custom value-lists
* View data as lists with columns, or as annotated maps when using map locations
* Support for importing lists from shared iMyList lists (only in iMyList version) or CSV-files created in other applications
Pricing and Availability:
iMyList 1.0.0 is available on the App Store for just $3.99 / 2.49 / Euro3,59 / SEK28,00. iMyList Lite is available for free. iMyList is designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. iMyList requires iOS 7.0 or newer. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Andras Lengyel, CEO at the website.CalluxNet
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
CalluxNet is a software development and consultancy company with over 25 years of experience with and knowledge of architecture, design, and development of software. The company focuses on mobile solutions developing client apps and the server software. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 CalluxNet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.