[prMac.com] Geneva, Switzerland – Independent developer DigiDNA is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of iMazing 2.11 for macOS. iMazing is the powerful iOS device management app that allows transferring of messages, music, files, and other types of data from any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device. iMazing is the must-have tool for iOS devices, allowing users to create local backups, transfer photos, music and any files between their device and Macs or Windows PCs, print text messages, and so much more. Version 2.11 brings a new way to manage and transfer photos from an iOS or iPadOS device.
iMazing 2.11 debuts a new way for users to manage and transfer iPhone and iPad photos from their Mac. After connecting their iPhone or iPad and their computer via USB or Wi-FI, the entire photo library becomes available within seconds, streamed straight from the device. The new feature enables previewing high resolution images before actually importing them. Users can view all photo metadata, including location, detailed camera settings, number of views, last shared date and more.
“Photographers will appreciate the attention to detail and raw power on display,” says DigiDNA’s Gregorio Zanon. “More casual snappers will enjoy being able to browse their library seamlessly and export just the photos they need.”
Additional information is also listed for each photo. That information includes original versions of edited photos, both the video and image elements of Live Photos, and pre-bokeh effect versions of photos taken using the device’s Portrait Camera app feature.
Technical Specifications Include:
Browsing & Filtering:
* 3 different views: Moments, Grid and List
* Browse by media type, album or smart album
* All available metadata displayed
* Browse hidden assets like originals of edited photos
* Full screen mode (just double click the image, hit esc to exit)
* Open location in Google Maps (double-click the map)
* Date filters, text search, sort by any field
* Include pre-portrait effect versions of Portrait mode photos
* Include all frames of bursts
* Include originals of edited items
* Include video component of Live Photos
* Automatically organize exports in a folder hierarchy, by moment and media type
* Recover photos from albums synced with iTunes or the Finder
* HEIC to JPEG conversion, adjustable quality
Mac Import Options:
* Create From my Mac albums on iPhone or iPad
* Add photos to albums via drag and drop (no sync)
* Bulk delete photos from the Camera Roll (not available if iCloud Photo Library is enabled)
* Remove photos or entire albums from synced albums
* Browse and recover from any iMazing backup snapshot
* Browse and recover from iTunes or Finder backups
* Encrypted backups are fully supported, if backup password is known
When used in combination with iMazing’s Time Machine-like automatic iOS backups, the new Photos tool enables users to recover deleted photos, even if they’ve been fully removed from both the device and from iCloud. The entire Photo library of any Apple mobile touch device can be archived, making it always browsable in high resolution at blazingly fast speeds.
“Users can also create and manage iOS Photo albums by dropping photos in iMazing, and delete items from the Camera Roll in bulk,” continues Gregorio. “The new Photos tool is currently available only in the macOS version of iMazing. The Windows PC version is scheduled for release this Summer.”
* macOS 10.9 or higher
* Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina
* Windows version requires Windows 7 or higher
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Supports all iOS versions
* 150 MB
iMazing 2.11 for macOS is free to download and is available worldwide exclusively through the iMazing website. Browsing photos and data is entirely free. Premium features require the purchase of a license. A Single License (1 computer) is $44.99 USD, Universal license (2 computers) is $49.99, Family license (5 computers) is $69.99. The 2.11 (macOS) update is free for all iMazing 2 license owners.iMazing Photos 2.11
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, DigiDNA is an independent software developer company incorporated in 2008 under the name of DigiDNA Sarl. In 2013 the company and its products were granted the Swiss Label. DigiDNA’s software proudly carries the crossbow – symbolizing Swiss precision work and quality products. DigiDNA is committed to helping users get the most out of their Apple mobile devices by providing innovative and efficient solutions to common mobile data access and transfer problems. iMazing (formerly DiskAid) is DigiDNA’s flagship application for Mac and PC. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2008-2020 DigiDNA Sarl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.