[prMac.com] Dobrich, Bulgaria – Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.9.6 for macOS. iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator.
New in version 2.9.6:
* Optimized for Firefox v60 .
* Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 when performing SSL communications, which is a requirement for most sites now. Integrated the SSL support into iGetter, so it won’t be dependable on macOS and third party libraries.
* Added new extension for Firefox v57 , that supports the new WebExtension API. The new add-on is similar by functionality to the iGetter Chrome extension. The legacy XUL add-on will be used only with Firefox v56 or earlier.
* Renewed the digital signing certificate.
* Added a link at the SHA1 field in the History Info panel, that opens VirusTotal recent report for selected file’s SHA1 checksum.
* Added new connection types for 50Mb Fibernet, 2Gb Fibernet and 10Gb Ethernet, optimized for best performance at the chosen speed.
* Added support for relative redirection locations, incl. the protocol part, as per RFC7231.
* Added new User Agent for the Microsoft Edge browser.
* Updated User Agents of Safari, Firefox and Chrome for macOS, as well as Firefox for Windows with recent versions.
* Added new command “Only files larger than 5MB” in the Chrome extension, that would allow transferring to iGetter only downloads larger than 5MB. The smaller files would be downloaded directly by Chrome.
* The “Disable Integration” command state in Chrome extension is now saved through the browser restarts.
* Implemented a workaround for an issue on macOS 10.13 High Sierra, which could lead to completed downloads still opened in iGetter, when double-clicked, etc.
* Fixed an issue with some button icons (as transfer details and speed limiter on the main window, etc.) not appearing properly on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
* Solved an issue with the “URL” field of the “New URL” dialog not allowing more than 1000 characters, by extending the limit to 10000 characters.
* Fixed an issue with the OS, choosing to use the discrete GPU instead of the integrated one, when displaying iGetter.
* Fixed an issue on OS X 10.9 or later, that caused an error message about iGetterCMPlugin in the console log.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
* Requires macOS 10.6.x – 10.13.x
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter 2.9.6 is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it’s needed to decide if it suits the user’s needs. A licensed copy is available for $25.00 (USD). All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.Presenta Ltd.
Direct Download Link
Presenta Ltd. was founded in March 1993 in Bulgaria (Europe). We are a computer company, which deals with software development. Since 1993 the company has been a basic software developer of networking and accounting systems for Apple Macintosh computers. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Presenta Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.