[prMac.com] Dobrich, Bulgaria – Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.9.5 for macOS. iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator.
New in version 2.9.5:
* Optimized for Safari 10 on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
* Optimized for Firefox v50 .
* Digitally signed the installation dmg file to meet the new security requirements of macOS 10.12 Sierra, and prevent “AppTranslocation” from Gatekeeper.
* Implemented a workaround for an issue introduced in Safari 10, which causes disappearing of browser extensions on Safari restart. With this update iGetter Extension installs and works properly on Safari 10.
* Reworked iGetter Extension for Firefox (v45 ) to complete the transition to multiprocess versions of Firefox.
* Implemented a workaround for an issue that could lead to a blank page rendered in the integrated eCommerce module, when attempting a purchase in the macOS versions prior El Capitan.
* Reworded the uninstall alert text for better clarity.
* Some fixes and additions to the French, Polish, Japanese and Traditional Chinese localizations.
* Fixed an issue with the integrated eCommerce module asking for permission to access user’s contacts.
* Fixed an issue with the “Download selection with iGetter” command in iGetter Extension for Safari 10, which in some very rare cases won’t work properly.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
* Requires macOS 10.2.x – 10.12.x
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter 2.9.5 is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it’s needed to decide if it suits the user’s needs. A licensed copy is available for $25.00 (USD). All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.Presenta Ltd.
Direct Download Link
Presenta Ltd. was founded in March 1993 in Bulgaria (Europe). We are a computer company, which deals with software development. Since 1993 the company has been a basic software developer of networking, multimedia and accounting systems for Apple Macintosh computers. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Presenta Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.