[prMac.com] Cape Coral, Florida – iBusiness Magazine announces that it has become one of the official media magazine partners for the GSMA-CTIA Mobile World Congress Americas 2017 Show, which will take place in San Francisco, California, from September 12-14. iBusiness magazine will be onsite during GSMA-CTIA Mobile World Congress Americas 2017 Show and distributing its GSMA/CTIA 2017 Special Show Edition. iBusiness will be distributed throughout GSMA-CTIA Mobile World Congress Americas 2017 with over 700,000 readers worldwide. GSMA/CTIA is one of the largest events focused on the professional mobile industry.
This is a great way to market your product and services to over 75,000 attendees at the show.
We have the following Advertisement Packages available for this GSMA-CTIA Mobile World Congress Americas 2017 distributed edition:
* Front Cover of the Magazine – Exclusive Your Product Image & Logo! on the Front Cover of the Magazine, Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $10,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $9,000.00 – 2 Spots available
* Premium Full Page Advertisement – First Right Hand Side Page #1, Full Product Review, Mention on Front Cover – for only $5,500.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review & Mention on Front Cover $6,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle – SOLD OUT
* Inside Page1 (Right Hand Side) – Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $5,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Front Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $4,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Back Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $3,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $3,500.00 – 3 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review $2,150.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $2,200.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement $950.00
iBusiness Magazine is the distinct choice for business end-users that are currently using Apple, Google & Microsoft technology or are interested in switching. Unlike any other magazines, we focus on providing information about business and enterprise solutions running on Apple, Google & Microsoft technologies.
Publisher of iBusiness Magazine, Carmine DeSanto says “We have set ourselves apart by focusing on business/enterprise solutions for all technologies. We are the only cross platform technology business and enterprise magazine on the market. Medical/Healthcare, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Security and Small Business success stories to name a few, are some of the articles you will find in our issues.”
The ways in which information is delivered to our audience continues to evolve. At iBusiness, we understand the importance of delivering content to readers in the format they want; as well as providing our advertisers with the opportunity to invest their marketing dollars where they will get the greatest impact and return on investment. With our print, online, and monthly e-newsletters, we have the media vehicles required to help deliver your message to the audience you want to reach.
* Print & Digital issue six times a year
* Informative Monthly newsletters
* Bi-weekly e-mail blasts
* iBusiness web site
* Measurable results
* Newsstand edition
Longstanding and respected industry experts from all vertical markets write the articles in iBusiness magazine. Our dedicated team of professionals consistently provide our readers with insightful articles that focus on the latest information in the world of mobile business applications. We are always exploring new marketing campaigns to help get your message in front of the decision makers and generate sales. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions and feedback.iBusiness Magazine
About iBusiness Magazine
Media Kit 2017
Download from iTunes
The team behind iBusiness Magazine have decades of experience in the Business to Business & Education communities. We strive to cover as many vertical markets as possible, which include but are not limited to, Retail, Hospitality, ERP, CAD, Real Estate, Legal, Scientific Computing, Medical/Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Manufacturers, Accounting/Finance, Print & Graphics and Security & Surveillance. Our articles take a solutions-based approach to productivity, workflow management and tips & tricks. The magazine articles come from the industry leaders with years of experience and proven track records. Copyright (C) 2017 iBusiness Magazine.