[prMac.com] Cape Coral, Florida – iBusiness Magazine today announced they will be on-site at the upcoming CES Show in Las Vegas this January 2019. Subscribers can promote their products in front of over 165,000 professionals. iBusiness Magazine will be distributed at all Magazine Bins, Show Entrances as well as their Booth at the CES Trade Show. We have some great spots available to promote your products. We have now packages available to include your products in our CES distributed edition. Here are the packages:
* Premium Full Page Advertisement – First Right Hand Side Page #1, Full Product Review, Mention on Front Cover – for only $5,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review & Mention on Front Cover Only one Spot available for this bundle – $6,500.00
* Inside Page1 (Right Hand Side) – Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $5,500.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Front Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $4,000.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Back Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $3,000.00 – Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $3,500.00 – 3 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review $2,000.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $1,000.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement $750.00
Publisher of iBusiness Magazine, Carmine DeSanto says “We have set ourselves apart by focusing on business/enterprise solutions for all technologies.” “We are the only cross platform technology business and enterprise magazine on the market.” Medical/Healthcare, IoT, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Security and small business success stories to name a few are some of the articles you will find in our issues.
The ways in which information is delivered to our audience continues to evolve. At iBusiness, we understand the importance of delivering content to readers in the format they want; as well as providing our advertisers with the opportunity to invest their marketing dollars where they will get the greatest impact and return on investment. With our print, online, and monthly e-newsletters, we have the media vehicles required to help deliver your message to the audience you want to reach. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions and feedback.iBusiness Magazine
The team behind iBusiness Magazine have decades of experience in the Business to Business & Education communities. We strive to cover as many vertical markets as possible, which include but are not limited to, Retail, Hospitality, ERP, CAD, Real Estate, Legal, Scientific Computing, Medical/Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Manufacturers, Accounting/Finance, Print & Graphics and Security & Surveillance. Our articles take a solutions-based approach to productivity, workflow management and tips & tricks. The magazine articles come from the industry leaders with years of experience and proven track records. Copyright (C) 2018 iBusiness Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.