[prMac.com] Chennai, India – VirtualMaze is proud to introduce iBilling 1.0. This application helps the merchants to make bills in quick and easy manner. It replaces your old billing machine and cash registers. It provides you more features than those.
By using this application you will be able to replace your cash register, you can send all the invoices/receipts via email to your clients. Also you can view your sales and stocks reports.
* User Friendliness: Simple and easy to use. Excellent User Interface.
* Billing: Quick and easy billing. Allows you to print and email the bills
* Currency: It supports all currency which depends on the country/region you have set it on your device
* Barcode support: It supports barcode scanning. Also you can enter it manually if you want
* Sales report: It provides excellent report of sales. You can view reports by daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and also you can select custom reporting period
* Stocks report: This feature is to alert you before the stock of the products is empty. It helps you to have the stock in time
* Please do register first to start using our application. This is one time registration and on your device only. It protects your application from unauthorized access
* Add products in ‘Products’ page
* Then do billing
That’s all. Very simple. It is free only! Just download and try this!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBilling 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.VirtualMaze
Located in Chennai, India, VirtualMaze is actively involved in the following sectors covering a broad range of devices in game development, application development, enterprise software solutions and porting & testing services. We specialize in 3D real time graphics for a broad range of devices and video game consoles. Copyright (C) 2013 VirtualMaze. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.