[prMac.com] Burolo, Italy – Hyperbolic Software today is proud to announce the release of Umbrella, Umbrella reports the duplicates the moment they are created. This helps to forget the boring job of dealing with huge results when using a standard duplicate tool. Umbrella is the only duplicate-prevention tool available on the market. It is unobtrusive, easy to use, and powerful.
Once a source is added, Umbrella monitors the folder content and reports the duplicates the moment they are created. The duplicates are automatically marked for fast removal. Umbrella is a perfect Tidy Up 5 complement, and used together they will keep the Mac clean and efficient.
Some of the new key features are:
* Modern and efficient interface
* Search by files
* Search in iTunes database
* Search Photos image files
* Monitors any folder of your hard drives
* Customize criteria to determine the duplicates
* Automatic mark for removal
* Replaces the files with hard links
* Restore the removed (or moved) items if a mistake was made
* Multiple files preview
* Full integration with Tidy Up 5
* Plus many more
* Umbrella requires macOS 10.14 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Umbrella can be purchased starting from $19.99 (USD). Currently, Umbrella is available on the Company website.Hyperbolic Software
Download Free Trial
Hyperbolic Software has been creating award-winning softwares exclusively for Macintosh since 1996. In addition to Umbrella the company publishes Tidy Up, DupeZap, Smart Trash, Quick Print and many other products. Products may be purchased online. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2019 Hyperbolic Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.