[prMac.com] Burolo, Italy – Hyperbolic Software today is proud to announce the release of Tidy Up 5.0.2, the new generation of duplicate finding and disk tidiness app, developed exclusively for macOS. Tidy Up is a utility for Mac owners seeking to reclaim disk space taken up by duplicate files and folders. Tidy Up 5 is fully-featured and more powerful than ever, designed for pro users that need a modern and efficient tool.
Tidy Up 5 is completely re-engineered, and was developed focusing on efficiency. It employs a completely customizable, fast and accurate search algorithm that scans any mounted drive volume (hard drives, optical discs and portable drives) without writing an index. Tidy Up also has the capability to scan the databases of popular applications such as Lightroom, Photos, iTunes, Mail, iPhoto and Aperture.
Some of the new key features are:
* Modern and efficient interface
* Search in Lightroom
* Search for Hard Links
* Result organized by file kinds
* Result organized based on path of files (if search was performed in multiple locations)
* Automatic mark for removal
* Removal at administrator level
* Completely customizable criteria
* Search for duplicate folders
* Restore the removed (or moved) items if a mistake was made
* Report missing files for the supported apps
* Report empty folders
* Save the result to continue the cleaning job later
* Export the result to consult it in a spreadsheet app
* Plus many more
Version 5.0.2 of Tidy Up includes minor bug fixes.
* Version 5.0.2 of Tidy Up requires macOS 10.12 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Tidy Up 5 can be purchased starting from $28.99 (USD). Currently, Tidy Up 5 is available on the Company website. NFR licenses are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Giuseppe Giunto.Hyperbolic Software
Tidy Up 5.0.2
Download Free Trial
Tidy Up Store
Hyperbolic Software has been creating award-winning softwares exclusively for Macintosh since 1996. In addition to Tidy Up the company publishes DupeZap, Smart Trash, Quick Print and many other products. Products may be purchased online. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2018 Hyperbolic Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.