[prMac.com] San Diego, California – Independent developer, Kai Wells today is pleased to announce the release of Hue Color Picker 2.0, an update to his gesture-based color selection tool for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Version 2.0 adds support for iPad and syncing via iCloud.
Hue was not made to solve every problem that you may encounter when selecting a color. It was made to make selecting colors a more fun and engaging activity. Many color pickers on the App Store are less than beautiful. The minimalist appearance of Hue is fresh and clean, and the gesture controls couldn’t be simpler.
* 24-bit decimal RGB color selection
* 24-bit hexadecimal RGB color selection
* Hue, Saturation, and Value selection mode
* Automatic iCloud Sync
* On iPhone and iPod touch: Quickly switching between two colors to compare them
* On iPad: Compare two colors side-by-side
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen)
* iPad 2, new iPad (3/4 gen) or iPad mini
* Requires iOS 6.0 or higher
* 0.3 MB free space
Pricing and Availability:
Hue Color Picker 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Feel free to request a promo code from Kai Wells.Hue Color Picker 2.0
Purchase and Download
Based in San Diego, California, Kai Wells started writing apps in 2012. He is currently in the second semester of his first year at university, and writes code in his spare time. All Material and Software (C) 2012-2013 Kai Wells / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.