HuaXu has released a iOS game to support charity in a long term

[] Taipei, Taiwan – HuaXu Culture Creative, a game developer in Taiwan, has announced that their newest iOS game, HuaXu Game Space 02, is now available on the App Store.

HuaXu Game Space 02 is a charity related game, and a collection game by nature. HuaXu will constantly donate 80% of all its income to reliable charity organizations or social vulnerable groups, while the other 20% will be used on maintaining the platform. They will also share related charity information in the game to keep people in touch with charity, in a fun, relaxing way.

According to Marius Mei, the main producer of HuaXu, they have created this game because their one charity event in 2011. In the event, they set all their games to free for three days, only asked players who have downloaded these free games to do some real life actions for the disasters around the world at the time, even if it’s only a heartwarming message. It’s a small event, but there were many people sharing the message, in the end, they achieved almost 200 thousand downloads in just three days.

Marius was deeply impressed by how great the power can be if someone try to gather energy of people’s goodwill through this worldwide mobile platform. That’s why he has created HuaXu Game Space 02. He wishes to transform this great charity momentum into practical and long term social-care energy, and maybe make big difference to the world.

For now, there are 7 games in this app. HuaXu has promised to update new games for it constantly on weekly basis; their first goal is to create 101 games for this app. Also, they are working on leaderboard and achievements systems, so charity can be much more interactive, interesting and fulfilling for players.

In the meaning time, to let more people know about this app, and for the recent disasters of Boston explosion, Texas explosion and Lushan earthquake in Sichuan, HuaXu will put all their games to free again from now to the end of May 2013. They will donate 80% of all their income from these free games to people who are hurt in these accidents too, as well as 80% of all income of HuaXu Game Space 02 from US and CN store and 10% from worldwide store in May.

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 96.2 MB

Pricing and Availability:
HuaXu Game Space 02 v1.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.HuaXu Culture Creative
HuaXu Game Space 02 v1.0.1
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video
App Icon

Based in Taipei, Taiwan. HuaXu Culture Creative is a company that focuses on developing games and E-books on Mobile/Social Network platform. HuaXu’s ideal is to merge more cultural elements into their products, providing novel and meaningful experience to people worldwide. Copyright (C) 2013 HuaXu Culture Creative. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

###Marius Mei
Email this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *