HREA | Healthcare Real Estate Advisors, a national leader in advising healthcare providers and healthcare real estate owners across an array of monetization and development strategies has announced its newest expansion into Raleigh, North Carolina.
The founders of HREA have completed over $3 billion of healthcare real estate sale transactions in nearly every state in the U.S. With a sole focus in clinical real estate, HREA’s healthcare professionals have more than 20 years’ experience and have completed over 200 healthcare real estate transactions.
“Expanding and opening an office in Raleigh was a natural progression for HREA that will enable us to better serve our clients throughout the eastern U.S.”, according to HREA’s Managing Director, Christopher Stai. Adding “We have a very talented team of healthcare real estate professionals at HREA that are devoted to advising healthcare providers with unique real estate objectives, including a variety of tax-deferred structures, such as the UPREIT and the continued physician-aligned ownership model.”
– HREA’s Managing Director, Christopher Stai.
HREA’s healthcare real estate advisory services include:
– Asset valuation analysis and opinion of value
– Hold vs. Sell analysis
– Sale / Leaseback strategies
– Acquisition & Disposition strategies
– Tax-deferred structures including the UPREIT and §1031 ‘Like-Kind’ Exchange
– Partial sale and continued ownership
– Refinancing of existing debt
– Financing of development, redevelopment, and expansion
– Lease negotiations to maximize control and flexibility
Learn More About HREA, visit http://www.healthcareREA.com